CL Fabrications Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
CL Fabrications Ltd is a privately owned registered limited company providing structural steelwork and architectural metalwork services.
Our contact details
The information we collect about you
We collect and process the following information about you –
- Information you provide to us You can provide us with information about you by communicating with us through letter, email, telephone or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, business details, address, email address, telephone and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect about you We collect information when you read or download information from our website www.clfabs.co.uk (IP Addresses and Cookies)
We will collect information generated by your visit to the web site. This may include your IP Address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet); the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site; the date and time you access the Site; the pages you visit; and if you visited the Site from another website, the address of that website.
Some of this information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. This information helps the web server track such things as your preferences and any data you submit while browsing the Site.
For further information about cookies and how to manage your cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org . CL Fabrications Ltd are not responsible for the content of the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
CL Fabrications Ltd collects information when you send us an enquiry or email
By sending us an enquiry or email message, you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, email address and other associated information.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you for the following purposes –
- Providing services to you We use your personal information to provide you with information and services that you request from us.
- Marketing and advertising If you ask us to, CL Fabrications Ltd will use your details to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Service improvements We may use your personal information to tell you about changes to our services.
The legal basis for processing your personal information in these ways is typically one of the following:
- Consent You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing, addressed to the Data Manager, CL Fabrications Ltd, Unit D2, Bonham Drive, Eurolink Industrial Estate, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RY
- Performance of a contract It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract with you, or for us to take steps on your instruction prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate interests It is within our legitimate interests to use your personal information for this purpose to provide and promote our services and to protect our business.
- Legal obligations It may, on occasion, be necessary for us to process your personal information in order to comply with the law.
Sharing your personal information
- Our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontracts who are providing services to us, or where necessary to provide a service you have requested.
We may also share your personal information in order to obtain professional advice, or to comply with a legal obligation or a request from law enforcement or another regulatory body.
Storing your personal information
The information we store about you is stored on computer systems based in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will store your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. These periods will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, addressed to the Data Manager, CL Fabrications Ltd, Unit D2, Bonham Drive, Eurolink Industrial Estate, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RY
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine readable copy of your personal information. You can do this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing, addressed to the Data Manager, CL Fabrications Ltd, Unit D2, Bonham Drive, Eurolink Industrial Estate, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RY
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not run by us. If you follow a link to another website, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for those policies or other websites’ content. You should check these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.